Applying for a new role with a new employer can be daunting. To then have to talk about all your life achievements and how fabulous you are just makes the whole situation even more nerve wrecking! So, if we’re asking you to show off and tell us about all your amazing qualities and skills – it’s only fair we lead by example and tell you all ours. After all, you’re choosing us just as much as we’re choosing you!
- We’re an award winning business and team – So we know no-one likes a show off, but our team make up 4% of The Manufacturing Top 100 within the UK
- We understand a work / life balance
- Offer further internal opportunities
- We’re a world leader
- Provide funded training and further education opportunities
- So far this year we’ve received just under £50M worth of orders – hence why we need some additional hands!
Maintenance Team Leader
Full time role, normal pattern – Mon-Fri from 7.30am until 3.30pm. 40 hours per week.
Must be flexible to work shifts, weekend overtime and call out if required.
40 days holidays (inc BH) per annum
Pension 6% ER and EE
- Establish and deliver safe standards of workmanship that comply with all relevant Health and Safety legislation.
- Report and investigate accidents and undertake workshop audits to learn from events and proactively prevent the reoccurrence of any incidents/hazards within the team environment.
- Ensure that resources, equipment, services and information are available for the team to effectively complete all production demands.
- To provide leadership knowledge and practical skills that ensures the safe and effective delivery of production activities.
- Motivate key resources to develop team capabilities that perform to high standards and produce on time quality products.
- You must be an experienced time served craftsman and have workshop knowledge of heavy engineering processes/operations.
- Ensure that all team members comply with the relevant HR policies and procedures, site standards and expectations and undertake disciplinary action where required.
- Support all initiatives and projects focused on improving operational and business performance.
- You will be self-motivated with a positive attitude and possess leadership and good communication skills.
- Electrical Biased preferred
- Experience in a maintenance department
- Experience as a team leader preferred
- Time served/minimum level 3 or equivalent qualification in electrical/mechanical
To apply for any available positions, please email CV & cover letter to: HR.firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: HR, TSP Engineering, Curwen Road, Derwent Howe, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 3YX
We operate a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for recruitment agencies which is reviewed periodically. We do not accept unsolicited CVs or calls from agencies who are not part of our current PSL. Receipt of unsolicited CVs does not imply an introduction to us and will be considered a gift to TSP Engineering. Should you wish to be considered as a supplier in the future or feel you have a niche skill set you can help with, then please send some company information to email@example.com . We will only be in contact should we wish to discuss further. Thank you.
About TSP Engineering Ltd
TSP Engineering delivers high quality, innovative bespoke solutions. As a total solution provider we offer a full range of services including project management, design, manufacture, refurbishment and in-house testing facilities.
Located on Britain’s Energy Coast we employ over 210 people and operate from one of the largest and most comprehensively equipped workshops in the UK. With our years of engineering and manufacturing experience we guarantee to deliver exacting standards of quality and excellent levels of service.
We offer fabrication, machining, fitting, assembly and testing facilities, with a floor capacity of 19,200m2, two five-meter deep manufacturing pits and a lifting capacity of 130 tonnes.
Connecting with you
Get in touch if you have a question or would like to explore how our technical experts could help you realise your organisation’s dreams.
We have new projects coming in all the time, so if you’d like to be a part of our team then we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our vacancy page to see what openings we currently have.
TSP Engineering Ltd
Cumbria, CA14 3YX
Tel: (01900) 68000