Electrical Design Engineer
- Permanent role with an immediate start
- Monday – Friday
- Design project estimates, specifications, layouts and other tender documents in sufficient detail and good order. To enable project tenders and sales submissions to be made to prospective customers and project variation proposals to be made to existing customers.
- Ensure that the design & project output can be manufactured / realised economically (value engineered) and installed, used & maintained safely in accordance with the legislative requirements appertaining to the project and to ensure the customer’s requirements are satisfied.
- To set up, control and be responsible for the safe, efficient and timely erection and commissioning of plant and equipment both within workshop assembly and at customers site. This is to include FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), SAT (Site Acceptance Test) and incorporation of as built modifications within the final project document packages.
Skills and Experience
- IT literate with good knowledge of AutoDesk AutoCAD Electrical to produce Schematic, Layout and block cable diagram.
- Knowledge and experience of designing and commissioning of MCC (Motor Control Centre), Control panel and Instrumentation panel.
- Knowledge and experience of using BSEN13849 -1&2 (Design and Validation) to establish Performance Level (PL) for Safety Related Parts of a Control System will be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of programming and commissioning of PLC (i.e. Rockwell, Siemens) and HMI will be highly advantageous.
To apply for any available positions, please email CV & cover letter to: HR.firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: HR, TSP Engineering, Curwen Road, Derwent Howe, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 3YX
About TSP Engineering Ltd
TSP Engineering delivers high quality, innovative bespoke solutions. As a total solution provider we offer a full range of services including project management, design, manufacture, refurbishment and in-house testing facilities.
Located on Britain’s Energy Coast we employ over 210 people and operate from one of the largest and most comprehensively equipped workshops in the UK. With our years of engineering and manufacturing experience we guarantee to deliver exacting standards of quality and excellent levels of service.
We offer fabrication, machining, fitting, assembly and testing facilities, with a floor capacity of 19,200m2, two five-meter deep manufacturing pits and a lifting capacity of 130 tonnes.
Connecting with you
Get in touch if you have a question or would like to explore how our technical experts could help you realise your organisation’s dreams.
We have new projects coming in all the time, so if you’d like to be a part of our team then we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our vacancy page to see what openings we currently have.
TSP Engineering Ltd
Cumbria, CA14 3YX
Tel: (01900) 68000